BASCO Medicine Cabinets contain some of the following features:
1) Heavy 20 gauge steel body.
2) Fully bonderized after forming to resist rust.
3) True float/plate mirror - a full 3/16" thick.
4) Full 1/4" plate glass shelves with polished front edge.
5) Adjustable aluminum shelf brackets with a locking feature that prevents accidental removal.
6) Top quality alkyd-urea-melamine baking enamel cured at 350 degrees to insure excellent mar resistance and durability.
7) Fabricated square interior corners maximize usable storage space.
8) Doors are field removable and replaceable.
9) Medicine Cabinets are available partially recessed, fully recessed or wall mounted.
10) Our manufacturing facility and engineering capabilities permit the design and fabrication of almost unlimited choices of Cabinet shapes and sizes.
BASCO staff is always available to answer any questions you might have about our products or company.
Click picture for further details and part information.